Exclusive! From Europe, For Europe
Bulgarian Flowers Collection
The Bulgarian Flowers Collection celebrates the cultivation of Bulgaria's prized essential oils and is exclusive to Europe first for a limited time only. Featuring Rose Touch, Lavender Touch and Melissa Touch, this collection is sourced in Europe and brings you three of the most cherished essential oils worldwide. The oils are produced at dōTERRA’s Bulgarian distillery, Esseterre. The packaging for this collection is as beautiful as the oils themselves! Featuring floral prints and gold-embossed details, the design of the case reflects the shape of a flower bloom opening up towards the sun.
PRODUCT OF THE MONTH – dōTERRA Niaouli (15 ML)
Niaouli is a large evergreen tree native to Australia. A relative of Tea Tree, Niaouli has a sweeter, yet woody aroma. Due to its eucalyptol content and composition of monoterpenes, it is a stimulating essential oil. Widely used in a variety of cosmetics such as lotions, creams and soaps, Niaouli helps keep skin healthy-looking and clean. It may also help to relax specific areas when used in a massage.
Receive the FREE Product of the Month by placing a minimum LRP order of 125 PV from 1–15 July 2020.
10% OFF Terrashield Spray (30ml)
TerraShield Spray contains essential oils and other plant oils known to provide outdoor protection in a natural, safe way. This newly-updated formula contains Ylang Ylang, Cedarwood, Catnip, Lemon Eucalyptus, Litsea, Arborvitae, Nootka essential oils and Vanilla Bean Absolute. Together they possess specific chemical compounds known to protect against environmental annoyances.
The 10% discount is reflected in the displayed price. The 10% discount does not apply to Point Redemption orders.
New to Europe – Adaptiv (15ml) & Adaptiv Touch (10ml)
When you feel the need for a calming boost, Adaptiv is your solution. Lavender, Magnolia, Neroli and Sweetgum provide calming effects while Wild Orange and Spearmint energise and uplift. Additionally, Copaiba and Rosemary aid in soothing heightened feelings. Whether you’re feeling fatigued or restless, indecisive or irritable, Adaptiv and Adaptiv Touch are tools that can help the body and mind stay balanced.
New to Europe - Yarrow|Pom Body Renewal Serum
Yarrow essential oil and cold-pressed Pomegranate Seed Oil work synergistically to promote younger-looking skin, while CPTG™ essential oils promote a positive, relaxed mood. With Jojoba oils, Sunflower, Grape and Argan Kernel to provide deep moisturising benefits, the Coffee Seed Extract and Pomegranate esters may help to enhance skin luminosity and improve the appearance of skin for a vibrant head-to-toe glow.
dōTERRA Kid's Collection - Now Includes Tamer™
Experience this unique collection of essential oil blends, designed with little ones in mind – now includes Tamer. As the newest addition to the dōTERRA Kid's Collection, Tamer Digestive Blend is a useful blend to have on hand! Tamer contains the unique benefits of CPTG essential oils such as Spearmint, Japanese Peppermint and Ginger, in a base of dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil. Together these oils help to provide comfort after eating a large meal.
Rules & Terms
- Enrolment Order: An enrolment order is the first order placed by a new Wellness Advocate or Wholesale Customer when they sign up, that includes the introductory packet.
- LRP Order: An order placed on the Loyalty Rewards Program by the new member during the month after their initial enrolment.
- PV is NOT equal to the cost of an order. Before completing the order, the new Wellness Advocate or Wholesale Customer must verify that the order is 100 PV or more.
- Orders, once placed, cannot be changed, adjusted, or combined to qualify for the promotion.
- Orders placed outside of the promotion period do not count for the promotion. No exceptions will be made.
- Wire Transfer payments must be received by the 10th of the following month in order to count toward the promotion. No exceptions will be made in this regard.
- Reactivations DO NOT count toward this promotion. A reactivation is an individual that was previously signed up as a Wellness Advocate and would like to reactivate their account.
- An enrolment kit will count as long as the kit is at least 100 PV or more.
- Those who qualify for the promotion in July and August - the points will be added to members' accounts on 20 September 2020.
- If you feel you have qualified for the promotion and did not receive points, please contact Member Services no later than 30 September 2020. Exceptions will not be made after this date.